Salary Negotiable subject to Experience
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for a Bulk Analyst to join an experienced contractor who is based in Cardiff that works within the commercial, public and industrial sectors.
The company has been working within these sectors since 2005. The company has a strong client base and employs over 600 staff operating across the UK and prides itself on always putting the needs of its customers first.
The key responsibilities of Bulk Analyst Manager:
- Analysis of bulk samples in accordance with HSG248 and in-house procedures.
- Analysis of bulk samples in line with contract agreements
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers
- Analysis of QC samples
- Dealing with laboratory inquiries
- Typing and authorization of certificates
- Participation in internal and external quality control and proficiency schemes
- Working with Laboratory manager to ensure stock levels are sufficient
- Booking in samples via TEAMS where required
- Quality checks on consumables utilized in the laboratory
- Ensure that all paperwork and records are completed correctly
- Bring any anomalies to the attention of the Technical Manager
- To be impartial when carrying out all aspects of work and therefore should avoid involvement in any activities that would diminish confidence in the companies competence, impartiality, judgment, or operational integrity.
- Accuracy of analysis and paperwork
- Productivity/ achieving set targets
- Results of internal and AIMS quality control schemes
- Customer feedback
- Ability to organize workload effectively
- Audit performance
To be successful in the position of Bulk Analyst you must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications: -
- BOHS P401 Proficiency certificate in the identification of asbestos in bulk samples (PLM)
- 1 years experience in analyzing a range of building materials for asbestos content
- I.T literate
- Any other BOHS qualifications
- Driving license
- CAD experience