BMS & Quality Electronics Engineer
Salary - £35,000-£40,000
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a BMS & Quality Electronics Engineer to Provide Quality electronic support for internal & external investigations.
Your responsibilities as a BMS & Quality Electronics Engineer will include:
- Diagnostics and fault finding to support electronic failures.
- Analysis of PCBA defects from production lines and customer sites.
- Identification of failure modes in products and components from customer and production.
- Providing reports for customers and suppliers regarding product faults.
- Communicate electrical defects within the business to the customer and to the suppliers.
- Using the process approach and continuing to innovate to meet changing internal, external interested parties and automotive premium sector OE customers.
- Continue the development of the auditing processes including Procedural processes, Process & product & layered audit processes following visual management principles.
- Maintain the CAR Database requirements and report out the KPI;s
- Understand & comply with customer specific requirements.
- Ensure compliance to quality standards
- Monitor, sustain and optimize the manufacturing quality systems.
- Provide quality systems support to the manufacturing site.
To be a successful candidate as a BMS & Quality Electronics Engineer you will need:
- A sound grasp of electrical and mechanical engineering principles.
- Five years’ experience working in a similar position and experienced in application within a Quality / electronics position.
- Knowledge of Quality systems such as IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3
- Experience of automotive quality tools, techniques, and systems such as PPAP, 8D’S SPC, Pareto, Ishikawa.
- Support the organisation in its use of quality methodologies such as 8D.
- Educated to a minimum of HNC/HND level in a relevant engineering or scientific subject
- IATF 16949:2016 Lead auditor certified.
- VDA 6.3 Lead auditor certified.
- Experience of quality/process audits
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical abilities, process-oriented skills
- Ability to cope with a changing and challenging environment.
- Familiarity with manufacturing environments and electronics (PCB’s & electronic interface).
- Use of analytical techniques eg:SPC, QDAS, MiniTab.
- Interpretation of drawings and GD&T.
- Effective team worker / leader.
- Flexible attitude in carrying out varying types of assignments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.