Excellent Salary plus Benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a BID Manager to be responsible for supporting “business winning” and delivery activity on complex nuclear, waste, and engineering projects across the UK and Internationally.
Your responsibilities as a BID Manager will be:
- Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes.
- Coordinate and produce proposals (RFI, ITT, RFP etc.)
- Coordinating information with the direction of the Bid Development Manager for an opportunity from qualification through to contract award, including supporting information for the value proposition/strategy development
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from business support functional leads and our approved partners.
- Ensure proposal documents follow corporate branding guidelines, standard formatting and quality standards as directed by our Marketing department.
- Encourage collaboration between departments, document management and version control best practices using the document register process.
- Ensure bid writing style within the proposal delivers key messages, language, and grammar to proposed audience.
- Consolidate sections and/or documents developed by others team members into the required tender format.
- Maintain, make available and backup master document sets following the bid library format.
To be a successful BID Manager you will need:
- Proven capability in planning, producing, and delivering compliant proposal documents within a complex business environment.
- experience in attending proposal kick-off meetings, participating in story-boarding sessions, attending review meetings, managing document governance / sign off, document production and delivery of the completed proposal
- A good understanding of bid internal governance procedures.
- Experience of producing bids for complex projects for an international portfolio.
- Experience in highly regulated industry sectors
- Nuclear, manufacturing, or Engineering industry preferred but not essential
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.