Excellent Salary plus benefits package
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a Bid Coordinator. You will be supporting “business winning” and delivery activity on complex nuclear, waste and engineering projects in the UK and internationally. You will directly report to the Bid Manager. The Bid Coordinator will co-ordinate and produce the proposal (RFI, ITT, RFP etc.) Responsible for coordinating information with the direction of the Bid Manager for an opportunity from qualification through to contract award, including supporting information for the value proposition / strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations, partner identification, and risk management. Responsibilities include bid writing and engaging with the technical and business support teams to support bid & sales activity as required. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
Recognised as a world leader in the area of remote handling equipment and specialist robots, our client produces world class solutions that support a much cleaner and safer planet.
As a Bid Coordinator your responsibilities will include the following:
- Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined time-frames.
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from business support functional leads and our approved partners.
- Ensure proposal documents follow corporate branding guidelines, standard formatting and quality standards as directed by our Marketing department.
- Encourage collaboration between departments, document management and version control best practices using the document register process.
- Ensure bid writing style within the proposal delivers key messages, language, and grammar to proposed audience.
- Consolidate sections and/or documents developed by others team members into the required tender format.
- Maintain, make available and backup master document sets following the bid library format.
To be successful as a Bid Coordinator, you must have:
Proven capability in planning, producing, and delivering compliant proposal documents within a complex business environment. You will have experience in attending proposal kick-off meetings, participating in story-boarding sessions, attending review meetings, managing document governance / sign off, document production and delivery of the completed proposal. You will have a good understanding of bid internal governance procedures.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Experience of producing bids for complex projects for an international portfolio.
- Experience in highly regulated industry sectors
- Nuclear or Engineering industry preferred but not essential
What you will receive as Bid Coordinator:
Attractive salary & benefits package, Pension, 26 days holiday (rising incrementally to 31) You will join a highly skilled team of a prestigious brand, you will have the opportunity (when required) to travel internationally with your product, taking real ownership of what you do demonstrating your passion for engineering.
This position is based in Oxfordshire, and is easily accessible from Oxford, Newbury, Didcot, Harwell etc.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organisation as a Bid Coordinator, please apply immediately.