Assembly Maintenance Technician
3 Shift rotation:
Week 1 Mornings: 5:30am – 1:30pm (Mon to Thurs) and 5:30am – 12:30pm (Fri)
Week 2 Afternoons: 1:30pm – 9:30pm (Mon to Thur) and 12:30pm – 7:30pm (Fri)
Week 3 Nights: 9:30pm – 5:30am (Mon to Thur) and 7:30pm – 2:30am (Fri)
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for an Assembly Maintenance Technician to provide breakdown support to manufacturing areas, carry out improvements and preventative maintenance on equipment at our Cannock site.
Your responsibilities as an Assembly Maintenace Technician will include:
- Renovation and routine maintenance of assembly equipment.
- Carry out fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Robotics, PLC’s, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities.
- Adherence to departmental systems (Pm, recording downtime)
- Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
- Timely response to equipment stoppages.
To be a successful candidate as an Assembly Maintenance Technician you will need:
- Must hold recognised Maintenance apprenticeship preferably or Equivalent experience within Automotive Industry.
- City & Guilds L3 Electrical Technical Qualification or Equivalent
- Proven problem-solving skills using a structured approach.
- Must be IT Literate. Inc. MS Office & AutoCad. Ability to coach others.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.