Salary: £27,500 plus, Incentive Scheme, Single Cover Private Medical Insurance, Cash Health Plan, 25 Days Holiday
Recruit 12 Construction has an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join an established NHBC A1 housebuilder with over 30 years industry experience
They are looking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technician to work within the design team to contribute and add value to the design function.
Your responsibilities as an Architectural Technician will include:
- Produce planning drawings ready for submission
- Assist in the developing and preparing of site layouts using the standard range of house types in preparation for feasibility and planning submission
- Produce supporting documentation such as a DAS for planning applications
- Assist in the preparation of Building Regulation compliance drawings & supporting information to achieve Building Regulation approval
- Production of setting out, house type working drawings, external works, electrical layouts, and conveyancing drawings to a high standard
- Revise and update layouts/house type drawings as required and re-issue to the site construction team
- Assist in the issuing of information to site and setting up of construction and site manuals
- Collaboratively work with other internal departments
- Supporting other members of the design/technical team
- To collaboratively develop new house type designs
- Assist in the creation of a new Revit library of details and construction drawings
To be successful as an Architectural Technician, you must have:
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Possess good Revit skills to produce construction drawings & house type drawings in 3D format
- Can use software to produce 3D visualisations is a bonus
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a good understanding of the Building Regulations & NHBC Standards
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude, but also self-motivated and comfortable working on own initiative.
- Willing to learn, be flexible and get involved with a wide range of tasks.
- Possess a driving licence.
- Ideally qualified to HNC level in construction or a related subject
- A relevant degree would be advantageous but not essential
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Construction, Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.