Competitive Basic, Bonus, Car, Laptop etc
Recruit 12 Aftermarket have an excellent opportunity for an Applications Engineer to join their team.
You will be joining a technology driven specialist industrial services provider offering a wide range of mechanical engineering solutions and technical services to an incredibly broad spectrum of industries.
Your responsibilities as Applications Engineer will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders and external customers to provide engineering solutions to customer requirements
- Product selection - identification, specification / upgrade, brand influence
- Performance - failure analysis, warranty
- Application design - technical proposal (CAD drawings, specification, calculations), costing proposals and management
- Project delivery - manage delivery of all individual aspects, installation & commissioning, aftercare (performance & customer satisfaction)
To be successful as Applications Engineer, you should have:
- Experience in a technical sales or engineering role
- Experience of working directly with customers would be an advantage
- Knowledge of drives, gears, belts, bearings, greases, oils etc
This role is national and you will be home-based, so location is open.
If you are excited by the prospect of working as an Applications Engineer, please apply immediately.