£29,000 including private medical and quarterly bonuses after the probation period.
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to work closely with the Finance Manager and provide transactional processing support to cover nominal ledger, sales ledger, and purchase ledger along with other transactional accounting and account reconciliations.
Your responsibilities as an Accounts Assistant will include:
Assist with: -
- preparation and posting of journal transactions.
- monthly checks including account reconciliations.
- information for audit, tax and other regulatory matters.
- Bank account reconciliations
Assist with: -
- Setting up new clients
- Processing of invoices, payment receipts and applications.
- Monthly checks including account reconciliations.
- Producing invoices
- • Banking and reconciliation
- • Running off turnover statements
- • Chasing up outstanding debts
- • Sorting out any rebates and filing
- • Checking VAT has been included on invoices
- • Providing creditors with VAT receipts
To be a successful candidate as an Accounts Assistant you will need:
- Part qualified or qualified bookkeeper, with AAT qualification, or someone with the ambition to become a qualified bookkeeper.
- Some experience of Sage 200 accounting software would be advantageous.
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Word
- Someone who pays attention to detail and accuracy are key qualities, with an ability to self-check and accurately process transactions.
- Task focused, with excellent attention to detail.
- Willing to learn, train and develop in the role taking on more responsibility as knowledge and skills develop.
- Good team player with a strong drive to fit in and work in the spirit of partnership with colleagues in other business areas.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Construction, Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.