360 Excavator Operator
£37,000 plus 7.5% annual bonus
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for 360 Excavator Operator who will be responsible for Working under the Operations Team Manager, and within a team, supporting the safe and timely delivery of new potable water infrastructure, repair and maintenance of existing infrastructure, leak detection, valve operations, hydrant testing/flushing activities, cross contract working, minor civils work, metre reading and support wider operational teams.
Your responsibilities as a 360 Excavator Operator will include:
- Undertake mains installation and repair works on various sites
- Participate in pressure testing, chlorination and dichlorination of new PE and DI water mains.
- Operate mini excavator, small tools, and EF & BF equipment.
- Able to work flexibly on different workstreams as directed by the Team manager.
- Follow hygiene best practice when working on potable water mains
- Compliance with all Health and Safety legislation, policies, and procedure
- Follow the safe system of work when undertaking high risk activities.
- Maintain a personal level of technical competence to deliver the works safely.
- Work with ACM’s (asbestos containing materials).
To be a successful candidate for the 360 Excavator Operator role you will need:
- NPORS/CPCS Excavator
- Ideally you will have EUSR SHEA Water & National Water hygiene card
- You must be able to pass security checks for access to secure government facilities
- Full driving licence
- Ideally you will have Excavation safety
- Use of CAT & Genny experience preferred but not essential
- Ideally you will have knowledge of clean water fittings and pipes and best repair & install method, training will be given.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.